Friday, October 28, 2005

Homecoming Part I

So here we are, at the pinnacle of Searcy's social season: Homecoming Weekend. Parents and grandparents are crowding the dorms, the parking lots, the streets, the wifi hotspots, and every restaurant in a 1 mile radius that serves steak.

In keeping with traditions (and because we are probably "of the crowd" more than we like to admit) James and I have dined sumptuously at Doc's Grill and are about to go watch the opening night production of this year's Homecoming musical, Beauty and the Beast. We go into this night apprehensive, having been burned by bad musicals and our own cynicism in the past.

Later, a full review of what we saw and what we thought of it and all the hilarious comments we made.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Even if the musical isn't all that good, I know you will have fun just being together.

Looks like spam has found your blog. I had to activate word verification to keep it off of mine.

5:26 PM  
Blogger The Sheets said...

I was really looking forward to your "un-biased" critique of Beauty and the Beast. That would've been much funnier and enlightening than my mother's comments about it.

You got my hopes up, yo. :)
--Daisha

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home