Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Dino is in the Details


So I'm working on these knit dinosaurs. I think that I found the pattern linked on another knitting blog. Aren't they are cute? Right now I have the Stegosaurus in the works. I've made a few attempts at the spines, but I'm using Baby Softee instead of cotton for this trial run, and I think that's making it harder. If I can master the details of the dinos, I might make them for my nephews for Christmas. Or, I could just open a Museum of Natural (Knitted) History here in the manor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I like the way this one is turning out. They will make great gifts.

8:11 AM  
Blogger John Batchelder said...

Is there a pattern for a Velociraptor? I like the hook-claw
DJWB

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home