Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Kitty Woes

I have several problems with these cats right now:

Problem 1 - Cal has learned how to climb on top of the bookcase. Oh no, don't doubt your judgment. It's as every bit high as it looks. He gets there by climbing up James' desk and using the curtain rod for a leg-up. Occasionally he'll fall on the computer monitor on the way down. No, no - it's not cute at all.

Problem 2 - The cats won't go to sleep so that I can trim their claws.

Problem 3 - The cats' claws should more accurately be called razor wire talons.

Problem 4 - The cats' favorite game is to take a running leap onto my back and dig in for dear life.

Problem 5 - Today I came home for lunch and found that the cats had detached several keys from my keyboard. I'm still looking for the Pause/Break key. They probably have it hidden under the bed with my other blue flip-flop and about a million of my hair elastics. Dirty rotten pack-cats.

Problem 6 - I'm starting to worry that the cats have plans. Global domination-type plans. We came home tonight and Outlook was open on my computer. I don't use Outlook...so just who were they trying to contact...hmmmm? Even as we speak Cal is trying to walk across the keyboard to inject secret codes into my post!

I have no choice: I must stop writing now before his evil plan succeeds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Your cats are so funny! I know you are having fun with them even though they are destroying your property and plotting to take over the world.

11:00 PM  
Blogger all_aglow said...

Update: I found the Pause/Break key.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home